Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update

Well im sick of this weather, I thought having a baby in April would mean that I could go for walks during the day and enjoy the hot weather....well i haven't even had a chance to go out on a walk yet. Luckily there are malls around so I can get out of the house. Time is flying by Macy will be 8 weeks old on saturday, I still cant get over how fast time is going, she has started to smile and its just so cute. I just want to hold her all day long, but have to tell myself to put her down because I don't want a baby that has to be held all the time, because I wouldnt be able to get anything done.
Brett gets home from his mission in just 11 DAYS!!! I think im more excited to count down to this then the count down for Macy to come...haha. Well heres some new pictures.


so this first picture she fell asleep and her hands where cold so I just put her little booties on her hands.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH BROOK!! She looks just like you did when you were a baby (i think)...she is absolutely GORGEOUS! I seriously can not wait to get my hands on her when I come in the summer! Or wait, are you coming here? You had better!!

    ReplyDelete