Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lately...


So life has been kinda busy lately. For the long weekend we went down to Cardston and stayed down there for a week, because Travis had already had the week booked off for Macy to be born. So we just hung out and didn't to do much lovely southern alberta the wind blew every day! When we were getting ready to head down I had Travis pack up the stroller because I planned on going for a walk every day...well that didn't happen because of the wind. I did get to tie a quilt with my mom and I decided that im going to stick to making baby quilts...making one for a queen size bed is just way to big and took too long. I was glad to come back home and settle down. Since Macy was born it just seems like we have been on the go a lot. So last Wednesday I woke up around 5 with this horrible pain in my left side..not sure what was going on I phoned my mom around 6 and she said it sounded like a kidney stone, Travis had already left for work so I pack up Macy and head to the hospital...yep thats what I had luckily the doctor wasn't going to send me home to try and pass it because I had the baby to take care of, luckily I have an awesome friend were I used to work that came and watched Macy while I had surgery...Oh ya by the way Travis didn't even know I was in the hospital let alone having surgery, he was working out of town and didnt have cell service. He was pretty shocked when I finally got ahold of him. I do think that that pain is pretty close to labour pain, my mom came when I told her I was going into surgery so she was there when I got out. and then she came back up on friday with my dad so I had her help me finish decorating the house, I'll post a picture of Macy's room the other ones will have to wait till i get time to clean. She is growing good last monday she weighed 7lb 9 oz. and is almost 6 weeks old. Its crazy how fast time is going but im enjoying every minute.

1 comment:

  1. cute room...I cant believe Trav didnt even know you were in the hospital! crazy, good thing for good friends hey? I have learned that by being here!

    ReplyDelete